DIY Tactile Graph Kit
DIY Tactile Graph Kit for the visually challenged students to learn and create graphs.
Our DIY Tactile Graph Kit enables visually challenged students to learn, create and use graphs for depicting data. It is an effective medium to understand the various representations and analysis of data which will help them over the course of their education.
Each kit contains,
1. Tactile graph paper set - 20 thick paper sheets with embossed (raised) square boxes of 1cm by 1cm.
2. 3D tactile stickers - 1 strip containing 100 stickers. Used for marking the origin and data points on the graph paper.
3. Self-sticking sheets - 2 nos. A4 size paper sticker sheets. Used for creating Braille labels for placing values along the axes of the graph.
4. 3D outliner glue - 2 bottles . Used for drawing distinct and perceivable axes, bars, curves and data points on the tactile graph paper.
5. Graph Learning Tactile Manual
|Manfac||Raised Line Foundation|